How it will look like
- The internship will last for 3 months. During that period, you are expected to work independently on our in-house projects under the supervision and mentorship of our well-versed programmers, who will guide you through the whole process.
- That includes internal workshops, Scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Retrospective and Demo), and dealing with concrete, task-related problems.
What you get
- Opportunity to land a job after successfully finishing your internship
- Experience of working with in-demand technologies
- Experience of working in Scrum
- Regular evaluation and feedback on your performance
- Opportunity to work with young and ambitious people
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team which loves morning coffee, pancakes after lunch and afternoon beer
- Paid lunch
Good to know
- Familiarity with the process of web application development.
If you are interested for this position please send CV on firstname.lastname@example.org