- 2+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer.
- Familiarity with functional tests, system tests, end-to-end tests, load and performance tests
- Strong knowledge in structuring tests, test implementation and automation while using software development approaches
- Experience with testing APIs
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Developing automated UI and API tests web and mobile applications (iOS).
- Executing automated test cases, analyzing and reporting results.
- Defining automation test cases for new functionalities and changes in existing ones.
- Conducting post-release/post-implementation testing.
- Collaborating with the development team in an agile environment, reporting bugs and errors and assisting in troubleshooting issues.
What we offer
- A salary 1200+ EUR net depending on your experience and the skills demonstrated during the selection process.
- A benefit package tailored to your needs (private health insurance, equipment, courses and conferences…).
- A hybrid or fully remote work model regardless of the pandemic.
- And an experienced team that's got your back!
If you are interested in this position, please contact email@example.com