- 2+ years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Familiarity with functional tests, system tests, end-to-end tests, load and performance tests
- Strong knowledge in structuring tests, test implementation and automation while using software development approaches
- Experience with testing APIs
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
What we offer
- A salary ranging between 1000-1200 EUR net depending on your experience and the skills demonstrated during the selection process.
- A benefit package tailored to your needs (private health insurance, equipment, courses and conferences…).
- A hybrid or fully remote work model regardless of the pandemic.
- And an experienced team that's got your back!
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the application form to apply. The Duck team will get in touch with you shortly!